Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Classic Video Part II: Poking Sarah Palin (heh)

What's that? Two videos in one day? I think I just clinched the mailing-it-in award for the week. That, and I'm single, in case you were wondering.

Over the past few weeks, we at Where's Luke? have laid out our thoughts on Sarah Palin and, yeah, we basically think she sucks. I don't care if her daughter got knocked up and blah blah blah, but I think I speak for all of us ("us" being the human population as a whole, not simply the four writers of this blog) when I say we're a bit concerned with the prospect of this woman possibly becoming President in the not-too-distant future. She seems kinda smart, and hey, even in Alaska, I'm sure it's moderately-to-way-friggin'-easier-than-in-other-states difficult to become the governor. But John McCain -- according to my statistics -- is probably gonna die or something close to it -- pretty soon, and as much as I think starting up a couple new wars with Iran and Russia is a bad idea, I'm even more nervous at the thought of Sarah Palin having to suddenly handle situations like that. Here's why:



Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

ChuckJerry said...

And umm, the Iraq.

That's very funny.